Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tiong Bahru Lien Fa Shui Jing Bao
This is way too ridiculous.
Meow.
I'm fuming.
...
This store owner told me it's all sold out when I went
Cause there're some parties or whatsoever thingy order
Fine. So I asked if there'll be another batch.
No. Alright then.
So I went to th next store t get some good peach milkshake.
...
Guess what?
I caught this horrible auntie & uncle duo selling 3 to a lady cause her sister just came back from US.
WTH?!
You told me there isn't any left
Then how could you sold 3 to a lady who came after me?
Are you telling me that my wants are not as impt just because I don't come back from US.
Hello there, I am your customer also.
...
If you people are interested, you can go google about them
Believe me, I ain't the only one who are treated this way.
Rude and arrogant honestly.
...
They spoil my plan of being nice for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment