Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just want to sleep


Ok I have been comtemplating to go for a flea for the longest time

Damn it, since like 12. Now it's 119am

Goodness.

I'm super tired now.

Anw tried new yoghurt at Yigloo

Quite a nice concept (:

Singaporeans sure like cause it's all like buffet style after you pay the moolahs

Personal recommendation: Wild berries & Original ( the rest are sickly sweet)

...


Resolutions:


1. Save more money

This is extremely impt. Okays because Venice,Maldives, Budan & Hawaii are all waiting for me

If I don't go fast, the first 2 are gone before I knew it.


2. Be a better person

I gotta stop gossiping about others.

I gotta stop being so impatient & get annoyed for missing buses/trains & whatsoever

I gotta stop being 0.5h late. ( at least 15 mins improvements)

I gotta exercise more regularly


3. Learn something new.

As usual pick new skills - Yoga, bicycle, korean done!

Gotta be 2 this year cause apparently, I wasn't being vv talented last yr

But the thing I wanna learn is freaking expensive.


4. Food hunting

All is welcome for this one.

LOL

I have so many cafes, hawker centres & restaurants to try out

Like honestly.

Drag me along if you want go eat something that nobody wants to accompany you

Meow. :D


I'm stopping now cause I heard something buzzing

Suspect: Bee

okay later then!

(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment