Monday, September 20, 2010

Finally, photo spam

Always thought backview seems sad.
What do you think?
Wish I can stand outside this kinda balcony and watch life goes by
My fav partYou saw the booth (lighted) behind? We queued for potion bottles there
So persistent huhhh
Didn't snap alot of photos cause my camera suffered from myopia long long time ago.
So now I rely on my 4eyed monster + phone camera only
So pardon my empty space for soo long
But brother is bringing back new camera from us
So be prepared for alot of my faces soon (:
Had a great time at USS on friday
thanks for holding my hands during the rides. hahaha
Me love all of you.
Meet "bo but chew"
He's going back China ):
But I hope he'll bring much love to the kids in China.
It's momsy xmas present years back & I didn't get to hug it cause of the "fur'
Sigh.
If you have any still functionable toys/clothes/chinese books, remember to drop them in school okays
Donate them to the poor little kids in Shanxi latest by 22nd
....
I'm going to work in Sengkang.
FML.
Am collecting Raffles Hotel mooncakes tmr
YAY
btw dug out a floral crop top from mom's wardrobe
with those cute collars also. HEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment