Tuesday, November 30, 2010



Too lazy
Sorry ppl, bluetooth is working way to slow today
Dined at the new place at PS the other day with cousin
Lousy service
Ordered stuff w/o prawns
Ended up cousin got the one w/o me with prawns in the ramen
Food was so-so
The noodles taste like those yong tau foo yellow noodles
soup base slightly too thick for me
the only good thing is the katsu which is significant in size
LOL
....

Just spent some moolahs on shopping
I think I got some potential cny clothes for standby
thankfully am working tmr
Come find me for free coffee @ raffles place tmr morning :D:D
hahaha
damn it, I was on diet plus exercise plan
guess what i ate today:
morning: wassant leftover from sun(GASP) + sushi
lunch : chilli fishball
tea time: swensons ice cream
pre-dinner: dessert ministry +ion's takopachi
dinner: homecooked :D
OMG is my plan ever gonna work out?
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment