Friday, March 11, 2011

Travelling is one man's escape to another city that another man got sick of.

Hi, i'm back.
I don't really like the idea of coming back.
AHHAHA
Esp once you're back it's welcome to reality
with so many issues and events happening in your life
Like applications.
I should totally complete my SIT, NUS & NTU finanical/scholarship stuff
& did I mention that I forget to apply scholarship for NTU cause it ended on 28th not 1st apr.
Totallly dumbass me.

.....

& job searching.
It's not fun at all.
But due to overspending.
Wells, it's time to face the music.
& my friends are all super efficient made me felt like a worrywart.
....

Then it's my birthday.
Which I'm not really looking forward to.
It feels like a normal day this yr.
Not special just a day I feel like working.
Pls let me get the $20/hr job (cross fingers)

If you're sweet and decide to get me a present.
Do get me smth I can use, something practical.
& I'll love you much.
Thanks!
Btw I'm away from 20-24, 25& 26 working.
In case you needa plan anything.
....

Tokyo is a really fun place.
I got a feeling I'm gonna head back someday
Despite language barrier, everything is great.
I like how I can wear anything and not get stared.
I like how all of them are not tall
I like how good their service is.
I like how the trains allow food & drinks
& I like how pretty & handsome all of them are.
HHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment