Monday, June 13, 2011

I DON'T PLEASE



I'm sorry but I work like a man.

I don't do all the " hi, how's your weekend" or " nice shoes you have"

I'm so much more masculine, just do my work, knocked off and go.

If you're capable, I will respect and admire as much you deserved.

& if you spent your time supposedly to be working on other impt issues like pleasing your superior or like socializing, I'm sorry I really loathe your working attitude.

There're plenty of such people out there in the society, i'm sure.

....


I'm not your typical nice decent girl.

Yes, I know that image makes you get away with many things.

Like how you can make people do favour for you.

Like how when people get mad at you even if you're the one in the wrong, people sympathetise you.

Wells, I don't give a damn on how people see me.

You talk about people, you get talked about.

That's life, deal with it.

I know how people will say that's stupid of me.

Trying to be someone I'm not is even worse than being stupid for me.

I don't boast I have many friends ( well in my case rarely LOL)

What are friends? My friends are not just a number for you to gawk at in facebook.

If having so many friends is your only special point, then it's your friends that are special not you.

I don't discuss what I do over the weekends during work

Because I don't see the point of sharing (READ: flaunting) how fun was the activity you had or how expensive your weekend was.


I can't wait to go.

Can't wait to be myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment