Thursday, July 28, 2011


1. Upon arrival. Jetty = entrance of resort. It has my fav swing as well

2. Lemon chicken ( Or rather orange!) They serve desserts after meals, I like.

3. View while doing milk bath over the spa area. So close, so close.

4. The beach with clear water. Totally adore it. We did kayaking & snorkelling there as well.

5. Picked this brochure when I was at Marang Jetty. Introducing my fav uncle ( the one on the right!) :D Cause he held my hand during snorkelling as I told him I was very scared despite wearing life jacket. ( Think 5m deep for a poor swimmer & jelly fishes around)

Pulau Gemia (Gem Island)


I was trying to load the bulk up on Facebook.
Apparently, it is being annoying.
So I picked a few that I like and shared over here instead.
....


It's a nice little island.
Located near Redang and Pulau Kapas, the entire island has only 1 resort.
So if you are looking something really private, it's great.
It has 3 beaches, great scenery, good food & friendly staff.

However be prepared though, no electricity from 230-530pm daily as well as insects lurking around (We had flying cockroach on the last day, harmless lizards & killer mosquitoes)

....


Most of the tourists there are Caucasians, so wearing bikini and walking barefoot is totally fine.
I didn't try the barefoot part. HAHA

Everyday, the meals have fixed timings like 7-10am for breakfast, 12-2 for lunch and 7-10 for dinner.
As ours is a package, our meals are included. (More on the asian side. Totally fine with me cause it's real good)


& they have turtle conservation area. They breed turtles until they are bigger before releasing back to sea.

So you get to see the little ones swimming near the entrance.

Pretty cute to watch them attempting to escape. hahaha

....


I like the pace of life over at Gem Island.

Do visit there okay, perhaps after the monsoon season.
I guess it's starting in Aug or so.
:D








































No comments:

Post a Comment