Tuesday, August 23, 2011

보고싶어요


Finally I have the korean input on desktop.

Yes, I have decided to RE-learn korean again.

Told myself to do it at the start of the yr but failed.

But now, I doing quite fine.

Learning bit by bit so that I can travel there hopefully next yr or so.

HEHE :D

....


So to keep this post slightly longer, here's what I have been doing.

- Went for sch camp (Im not your best camper material lol)

- Visited B bakery finally :D

- First visit to MDIS in their excursion bus & ate nothing at their kopitiam (Coughs)

- Had a XXL pizza for meimei's birthday

- Bought new shoes (Contemplating whether I should get some1 to help me take shoots for outfit someday)

-Found out that my rainbow nerds spoilt (Threw them away n sulk the whole day)

- Had my fav Raffles mooncake (shall do the sampling at taka 1 day LOL)

- Bought avocado juice from AV market :D

...


Shall sleep early.

Tmr will be another big day.

Orientation. (Scary much)

No comments:

Post a Comment