Saturday, November 5, 2011

那些年 我都不是被追的女孩



Surprisingly, I didn't cried buckets.

Let alone shed a tear.

No, not that I am moved by it.

It makes me wonder about does love is used to prove a point to others that you are more superior than others for you are loved.

When you are loved, that means you must have certain good quality that attracts someone.

I dont know.

....

& does love really changes in its form as is we grow up?

Do we really settle because we are afraid that we are going to miss our assumed the love of our life?

Do we marry someone we know we will be safe with.

I can't tell.

....


Now I'm starting to hear more stories about marriage.

More stories about getting married.

Hmm, not much difference to me.

If you are going to live till 80yrs old & you get married at 28( let's say)

You are going to spend your 52 years with someone else.

Someone that changes and who may not be the person you love in the 1st place.

It's odd.

....


Maybe that's me.

The person who never trusts easily.

For now, I half believe in love.

Just love, love at the moment.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment