Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2 months shy




Hi it's me, with a swollen eye, sore throat and an awful lot of things to do.

I'm officially 2 months shy away from my 21st.

Thinking what I should do.




Here you go:


This is an open tender to everyone who is interested to join to travel (LOL):

I am free on 30-1st April , 6-8th Apr

I can squeeze another one in the mid March as well.

Otherwise, please wait for August.







What I really want to do for my birthday are things I have never done before, prolly crazy/mad if you find



1. Travel alone (check)

2. Ice skate

3. Run a run/marthon

4. Catch butterflies with a butterfly net

5. Basketball in the hoop (I am determined, provide ladder if you want please)

6. Dance in the rain

7. Travel with friendsss

8. Visit Pulau Ubin

9. Roller blade

10. Put fireworks




so, if you will like to fulfill some of the things with me, lmk in advance.

I will xoxo you. xiexie kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment