Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm a lucky girl.



I vaguely remembered when Plaza Singapura was not Plaza Singapura

When it has one of the basements that I liked cause their advertisements that turned & the ultra huge macdonald's

About that time, I remembered about love.

I remembered the wooden benches on the bus stop which I would wait for 14 to get home.

I remembered the times where the 4 words would be zoomed past my eyes as we were heading back.

I liked that sculpture/statue/art piece.

....


When I was slightly older (or I would say few years back), I sat outside with my friends with that.

Happy days where we were young, innocent and had nothing to lose.

& suddenly, it was gone.


Love was gone.


Yesterday, I saw it.

I found it hidden in a corner again in town.

It should be the right one.

I guess since it's blue in colour.


I was elated.

It's like long lost friend to me.

It sounded ridiculous when I saw love in Taipei, in Shinjuku, it felt as if I was safe too.


I felt loved for all the birthday celebrations with everyone that celebrated with me.

Thank you for telling me I meant something to you.

At least, I mattered at this point of time to you, or once.

Thank you for making me so happy.

I love you all.


" I carry you in my heart, I carry it in my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment