Monday, May 14, 2012

Because I'm not good enough?

Watching the shrewd wife, even the "perfect" guy felt so insecure in front of love.
He wondered about if he's not good enough which is why the divorcee rejected him.
....

Well, I wondered about that when I happened to be in a crowd of girls.
I dont meant people i know
But rather all the mass crowd out there.
I wonder what makes someone decide to choose me instead of all other people else.
They are prettier, taller, skinnier, richer, smarter, more popular and the list goes on.
Why would someone do that when I can't even be sure that I would do the same for him?
It's funny
I try to be good enough.
But the problem is there're always people better.
 I realise I will never be the best.

If my target market is mass market, I guess I will have to be like the regular girl.
But since I decide I'm not like them, well let it be.
Maybe, my "good enough" isn't so in the 1st place too.

No comments:

Post a Comment