Monday, October 15, 2012

Holla
On an odd night like this,
here I am - the keyboard warrior.

Felt as embarrassed as usual after tearing up while reading a book.
Not anywhere unusual, just on ferry with almost every seat filled.
Le sigh.
“You have to be the bravest person in the world to go out everyday being yourself when no one likes who you are.”

"But when I disappear, I won't be sad anymore. I won't be sad anymore. So I'm just sad now."

"There's nothing worse than nothing. But if it's nothing, I won't know it because I'll be nothing."

"The whole world will go on without you. Like you were never here. And then someday everyone who knows you will be dead, too, and then it will be like you never, ever existed. Doesn't that make you sad?"

--- Memoirs of an imaginary friend

Waiting. Existence. Disappearance.

On days where I am slipping away.

No comments:

Post a Comment