Sunday, May 23, 2010

A bit from here & there

I wanted to post more pictures.
But I got lazy
Forgive me.
So here you go :D
Picnic/ECP trip from idk how long ago:
Typical Yanling's expression. hhaha
& we tried Yakult snow ice. YAY

Dinner with sneaky cousin at Saboten @ Parco

Free flow cabbage with the 2 sauces that you can choose

(L) slightly more peanut-y
(R) abit sour, orange-y taste

I like the black colour one cause it's kinda made my appetite better
LOL
On the other hand, cousin had alot of the peanut-y one.

My mini cutlet set.
With Crab Croquette, Asaphragus cheese & of course their popular pork cutlet


I must say I had a great meal there at Saboten.
Not just because of the food ( Yes, you heard me the rice, cabbage and miso soup is free flow.)
I had 2 servings of miso!
Their service I must say is great.
Really fabulous
It's like they thank you even after placing your cutlery
They replace my cup everytime for refill of warm water (I know I'm damn annoying for not drinking green tea)
They introduced you how to use the condiments and sesame seeds even.
At first I thought it's because we're like the only customer there. ( I tell you damn shiok. HAHHA like you reserved the entire restaurant)
But it's like to every customer.
So visit Saboten, before it gets the crowd and standard may drop. HAHA

.....

I'm like super broke suddenly.
Buy from me!
Am selling polka dot cami. HEHE
Can't wait for this friday to come.
So I can stay home cook pasta relax and do somthing I like.

Tues: interview new batch
Wed: Yumcha buffet
Thurs: Cut hair? Town to get papa's cakes
Fri : Home :D
Sat: Flea + korean dinner YAY YAY Pi & I discussed about our menu for the night already.

Speaking of buffet, anyone wants to try Zhou's kitchen buffet?
I'm a huge fan of the long bean lookalike thingy.
HAHA
& their soup is (Y)
I have a huge craving for the egg white thingy at CJ.
OMG
I can have it with plain rice
&& Obolo cakes, lust man

No comments:

Post a Comment