Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WOKE UP


I posted up this before in my old blog.
From Tay Ke Wei, the backup vocalist for David Tao.

"Have you ever wondered,
everyone's partying, having supper, watching the movies, having a good time.
Everyone's trying to schedule their time to meet friends, packing their social calendar to the brim,
I had a wild thought that I don't want to be like everyone.

I want to succeed.

Not many people succeed, the ones who do,
are not like everyone else.

The ones who succeed are different from everyone else,
they subscribe to a different lifestyle,
they work extra hard.

Being successful is just a place not many people get to -
it filters the hard worker from the insanely hard working ones. "



Come on, Mei Ying you can do it!
Prove to the people who doubt you then.
For the silly promise I made to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment