Thursday, June 24, 2010

I had a great time baking with best friend today
OMG freaking many things.
From apple crumble, to cookies, to agar, to cheesecake brownie, to cornflake cluster to rocky road bar to pineapple tarts
My glorious baking history.
Fabulous I swear.
:D:D:D

....

" Oh yeah… love. Once upon a time, it was simple. If you liked somebody, you let them know. And if you didn’t, you let them know. One way or another, you knew where you stood. But as you get older, communication gets more complicated"- from tumblr

"It’s sad, but almost everyone you know, without exception, has their hearts wrapped around someone who will never love them back. "
- from tumblr as well.

That's why right, I hate the adult world.
I can never understand why others are doing such things

...

Cut/Keep?
You'll know eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment