Wednesday, June 23, 2010

STRAWBERRIES
Am munching on dried strawberries after eating fresh ones.
Seriously I must be maddd
....
France lost i wonder what happened after they went home.
SIGH
....
AI YO i forget to put smiley faces here (: :> :D
Else Grace & YM are going to say that I'm damn fierce.
Which is partially true
I'm fierce when you don't let me eat (most of the cases)/ upset me terribly/plainly because I don't smile at times.
Otherwise I'm generally fine. Really.
Don't you think there're like times where you gotta be yourself & not please everyone.
There're people who are afraid to upset people
I used to be but no longer am.
Therefore, I'm gonna put a whole big wide tattoo across my upper arm and go school for the first day.
Let's see how will it go huh. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment