Friday, August 6, 2010

Like My Fav Colour?

:: aura of mystery and intrigue.
:: enigmatic and highly creative, with a quick perception of spiritual ideas.
:: often preferred by artists.
:: generous and, at times, charming.
:: wit, keen observation, super sensitivity, vanity and moodiness.
:: often have conflicting traits.
:: easy to live with but hard to know.
:: secretive, so that even when you seem to confide freely, your closest friends never completely understand you

I'm complex I guess.
I always seem to look at myself through a 3rd person POV.
Why do people behave differently when they're with diff people?
It's soo scary.
I need to have a intellectual conversation soon with cousinn
...
My love for bubble tea is still like increasing.
Who knows what I will do tmr.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment