Thursday, August 12, 2010

Super short update!
I currently need a word diarrhoea to fasten my speed of typing for FYP
Way to go.
Am turning into morning person soon
which is good cause more productive
I can't imagine waking up like 7 to go school last time
....
I screamed in sch's library today.
I got t0 know my hidden talent of high pitch for consolation
Well done, way to go for embarrassing myself
I think I made everyone stopped and watched me.
SIGH
...
Will blog with pictures once I got off okay
my hair is getting long & oos
No time to trim
Can't wait for my accessories to come
Invitation to denmark from brother
HEHEHE
Let's see the terms & conditions first
/edit
I forget to mention this
I saw this Bangladeshi who was sitting at one corner alone drinking beer on National Day when the parade is ongoing prolly like 6 plus opposite my block
I really wanna take a photo you know cause I felt so sad for him
I bet he misses his family or what, so lonely
Drinking beer to him it's like luxury I guess in order to send alot of money home
& I hate it when sales people want to scam their money
Like they earn so little & are so miserable how can they( sales people) have the heart to do such things?
But that's life, people are mean.
Therefore I conclude: it's good to be poor cause you don't touch things that you're not supposed to.
Like he doesn't even go to Little India/Lucky Plaza iwith his friends
Cause in a way or other, my brother is similar to him only in better standard of living
That's sad, i miss him

No comments:

Post a Comment