Friday, December 31, 2010

Last few moments of 2010
I will talk abt it after I woke up tomorrow.
/edit
I'm gonna embrace 2011 with the following resolutions.
I bet it's gonna be similar to the previous year.
1. Get into local uni of preferred choices
Preferred choices is like well limited based on grades.
Hmmm let's see how far I can reach.
2. Clear my debt of $7k that equates to working like mad
I got about 3 months to do that.
How does that sound like?
Yes to overtime & weekends.
Hello, no life.
3. Exercise (Yes, my kickboxing)
I need to decrease my body fats. Else I'm gonna be full of fats.
4. Eat in moderation (See it's different from food-hunting)
I still love food-hunting but getting old have more responsiblity right?
So I shall set abt 1-2 eating out/wk to save my pocket & body
Hawker centres/restaurant/buffet/desserts pls wait for me!
I have yet cleared my list for 2010 but shall start for 2011 soon :D
5. Save more spend less
As always! & see pointer 2
6. Sleep early
YESS, extremely important
I don't wanna look horrible.
& I got no excuse to reach home late recently.
Messy neighbourhood so I better look after myself
7.Read
This is very important too.
Way to go, just cleared a chinese book.
Just realised sch library is great so I shall seize the opportunity before I leave
....
To be frankly honest, I think I had a not that bad 2010
Since 2009 I did not have a particularly strong memory of.
Wells, I did a couple of new things.
Attempting to swim for example (LOL)
Tried to be a better person.
May 2011 be a great year.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment