Saturday, December 11, 2010

This is my letter to Santa Claus

The stamp costs $1.10
Don't laugh
Neverthelessly, I'm still excited
There're things to do before you regret you never did
HAHAH
At least I did it before the big two zero
The person asked as if I'm pranking on her
Hopefully, I receive a reply from santa's crew
....

I'm excited about holidays
Wanna go on adventure again - explored a couple of placess
Practise my ukulele
Do some crazy things
Prepare some gifts
Earn some money ( Damn it, I still need like $xxx for grad trip)

.....

Ok im still feeling bitter not flying japan
Time to get ready heading out soon
Yes town is not going to be crowded today, cause there's zoukout hahaha

,

1 comment:

  1. On the contrary, town was super crowded! Zouk out prolly moved to orchard too la

    ReplyDelete