Saturday, February 19, 2011

Down with conjuctivitis
Needa apply eyedrops hourly plus no contacts for a wk
Oh dear, my insecurity & low self esteem will be saying hi to me for a week.
.....

& No one told me about uni application being very tedious!
Spent 10hrs to settle payment, application, personal essay all those
2 days wasted for cca records and reprint of testimonial
Sigh, pls be a good news

& I saw your comment Diana after a long time
Thanks so much <3
....

Am deciding what to work as after graduation.
Fashion will be great but not realistic in terms of monetary wise
But office job ain't exactly my fav but it will get me faster to earn all the poly fees back right?
Headache.
& I need to start my driving & my some fitness class thingy
If I live in condo, all problems will be solved
Cause I can swim in the night w/0 getting dark
Sadly, it isn't for my case
& I'm afraid of all the pervs lurking ard public pools which are inaccessible
...
Alright, I shall go to bed.
Cause tmr it's a long fight with budgeting
May I survive
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment