Tuesday, February 22, 2011



Kindly allow me to introduce you to the photos above.

Picture 1 - Crepes selling at BV. The lady always got the sides torn for the crepes she made. So while watching them, I think I complaint too loudly, then the dude who got out to talk on the phone I supposed overheard it.
Wells, he attempted to give us a free crepes for free.
But guess what? He gave us the one on display (which I have no idea what intention is that)
Thanks man.

Picture 2 - Sentosa flowers
Picture 3 - My last day of school's lunch at FC4
.....

My friends & their boyfriends

Was talking to my friend abt the boyfriend issue earlier on.
If I'm to be introduced to them, I must get prepared mentally.
I don't like the idea of having awkward moments if it's gonna be 3 of us.
Imagine that. (Like what am i supposed to talk abt? Clothes? Studies? Weather?)

I can't gossip with my friend in front of him
That will put both of us in bad light
& what if I'm become the forbidden friend?
Goodness, I don't wna be the topic for quarrel.
HAHAH

I can't be too friend-friend with him as well.
Imagine the couple quarrelled, whose side am I supposed to take man?
Then what if my friend don't like the way I interact with her bf.

Therefore, my take on this is: Better be safe than not.
Avoid being too close.
Prepare adequately.
Be polite.
Put your friend in good light to score more points.
Tada, you're awesome friend :D
hahaha

Okay, was feeling dizzy in the morning & during paper.
Should sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment