Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CRAZY WORLD CAFE


Had lunch at this place today.

Totally my place.

HAHAH cause they sing all the chinese songs you'll never hear on radio stations

& Bailey's cheesecake, be good (I'll be back for you!)


....

Went down to submit my timesheet today
Saw so many dependent people in office
I don't get it
Since it's your pay & your timesheet, you're responsible why do you have to get other people to submit for you?
Why so reliant when you alr know that it's so far and that's your job
What makes you think that the person who is going there to submit has to help you to do so.
On what basis that they are obliged? What if they decided not to.
This is bad right, I'm too independent & individualistic alr
....

& boy, I feel so sad for this little secondary sch boy today
He came in to deliver some boxes of files we ordered.
I saw his face and it pained me suddenly.
Like so young out to earn money through hardship, depressing.
& nobody notices it.
That made me even sadder :<





No comments:

Post a Comment