Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Not mainstream


I wish I'm more mainstream.

In a sense, care more about things that generally people do.

Like graduation.

Well, grad is like 2 days away.

Err, I will get my robe on that day itself only ( since it's borrowed LOL)

I have yet decided what to wear.

People generally want to share their joy with other people for graduation

In terms of asking their whosoever (include parents/friends/boy or girlfriend you know) to attend.

Have someone to bring them flowers/balloons to congratulate and then take photos.


But seriously, I don't want that.

Hell no.

Just get over and done with.

Sorry no offence, it's a just dip not a degree.

What's with the fuss?

To be frankly honest, I don't even want my parents to attend

Im not proud of what I have achieved because I thought I could have done better so no point getting them to sit and watch politely while their daughter is apparently not the best or the group of the better ones


See my POV, totally off the track.

SIGH

....

& I just discovered couple of bruises and cut on my body.

No idea how I got them but sure hurts like mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment