Saturday, March 10, 2012

Love & Shoes




Random analogy that was sparked off probably because my shoes spoil ever so often

So here goes:



......

Finding love is like finding shoes.

We all wanted shoes to be good looking, comfortable, multiple purpose & of course at our ideal price.


Shoes who are nice looking generally bite & give you blisters (just like gd looking bastards)

Shoes that are comfortable, we generally complain abt them looking shabby/ugly/dowdy (just like the good guys)

We don't want shoes that can only wear for special occasions (not realistic!)

We don't want shoes that are beyond our budget (not worth the sacrifice)



When shoes don't fit, we try to change it.

Add soles, stick plaster to make it work, just like relationships.
Ultimately, we know deep down, it's not the perfect pair at all.

Which is why we ended up throwing it away & buying more shoes like how we get in & out of relationships.



For me, I'm such a clumsy person.
I want shoes that are not slippery.

I do not want to fall and fall over again & having to climb up myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment