Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GOOD HAIR DAY (Wells.)
Woke up sooo late today.
Was in panic.
Tsk.
The thing about sleeping late and waking up late
....
Had my first ear candling today.
Odd but different kind of experience.
LOL
...
Am supposed to go read PM like noww
I end up doing silly things like admiring my uber cute cupcake passport cover.
SIGH at ownself.
Anw cabin luggage need to show liquid ah?
"Each passenger is allowed to carry only one transparent re-sealable plastic bag, which must be presented separately for examination at the security screening point"
....

How?
I don't think I finish packing yet
Anw pray for my safety to be back in 1 piece.
(L)
Stay out of trouble children, meow :D
...
Time to do draft email for GDD and back to books.
PS I went to a uber cool swimming pool that day.
Almost conquering (:

No comments:

Post a Comment