Friday, March 26, 2010

Relax cause it's TGIF. (editted)

Awesome.
Had steamboat with ah mei & ah chew(Her dessert must wait damn long! LOL) ystd.
Then we had tom's palatte.
Nice, my favourite ice cream store out of you know cold rock, udders,ice cream gallery & what's not.
LOL
....
Out with sneaky cousin today.
LOL
But before that, had lunchy with momsy for her birthday treat.
Went Jack's Place.
AHAHA we're like the only free till cannot people cause the rest are like working ppl.
Anw, Sneaky & I caught the dragon movie in 3D. :D
& we had flying chillies!
Can see me? LOL
Look at the cushions. (L)
Had iced tea & some basil leave+ minced chicken with rice( Sneaky claimed that it's better than thai's express!)
Not too bad but sneaky's green curry is nicer :D
Will love to get my zodiac's mat lerhs though.
&& they love to refill my water.
When I said noooo they looked shocked.
-.-
....
Busy day tomorrow in sch with GDD.
GOODNESS!


BNJ Free Cone Day!

On the lift up!Went up to the sky garden!Scenery nice lerhs. HEHE
Still got steel made men & my cutie pi.
Finished eating & lookin at the brochure.
LOL
Btw it's strawberry cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment