Monday, March 29, 2010

Prioritise me.

Sometimes I wish I was prioritised.
Like I'm on the top of the list.
But wells.
....
Ate 3 cakes already.
Goodness. Fatsss
Thanks to all the celebration people planned for me
Sat: Mentoring ppl with their macarons :D
Sun: Class ppl with my new uglydolls friends! :D
PS I wanna go sing again.
I got partyworld voucher valid till 30/03/10
Come find me come find me!
.....

YES, manicure & pedicure treat for myself later!
Off to bed!
...
Things to do:
- Programme list for GDD
- Call JOM for system check (Tues)
- Call ppl to ask if they're coming
- Double check with games whether they're coming on thurs/fri
- Prepare presents for Apr-June ppl on (wed/thurs)
- Send email to souvenir dept for box & lucky draw presents +games present
- Do up attendance list
- Contact aqua club for fishtanks
-Dig for cd with photo for backstage.
OMFG.

No comments:

Post a Comment