Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's easy to see who's clumsy right?
I realised the pain of vertically challenged.
I was looking at this food blog that is comparing koi & gong cha
Gong Cha is not bad too. They got other healthier choices of tea as well.
HEHEHE
(So wanna try that bbt from bedok now)
Back to topic, she was saying she is going to be SQ girl.
So being vv curious, I went to check out the requirements for most of the airlines.
If i'm 0.02m taller, I can hit the requirement.
Terrible ):
People who are tall should not put their height to waste. LOL
...

Will put up more photos soon
Im still slowly typing my mice tut.
Sucks.
Was looking through ichat & it has soo many talks about admission to uni but to faculty like biochem and engineering.
Can't they have something relevant?
& was surfing Harvard College website (ichat emails again)
Look at the figures:
For the Class of 2010, the College admitted 2,109 students out of 22,753 applicants for an overall admittance rate of 9.3%.
If only I'm better than what I'm now
PS: I'm kinda suffering from post wc blues.
no more late nights watching, no more dark circles but also no more schweinsteiger.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment