Sunday, July 4, 2010

RANDOM PHOTO SPAM
Cute little cup of coffee for WC
My secret hideout with great weather
even has my fav ice cream + playground :D
Things we did for the new committee.
I salute Stella. HEHEEscargot from that time.

Brother is back.
But left again for holidays.
He always keep me grounded and makes me a better person.
He reminded me of the diploma with merit I must get
He makes me treasure family time even more because you'll never appreciate that when you have that.
He makes me want to see the world out there, visit all the places I will never get to.
....

I wanna watch Despicable Me.
So cute :D Gru #1 super villian
I realised I spent money on cartoons only which is like so silly
...

Lin Chi Ling makes me inferior like nobody's business.
HAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment