Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thoughts
Always wonder if people who drink have more problems.
Or do they want to look like adults/mature
Or do they do it because every1 else is doing it
Or they want to prove that they can do what others can't (in terms of tolerance)
To me, people who drink want to forget abt their troubles and they can't face reality.
Too sober to forget about things.
& I don't see why as kids we dont drink and we have to drink when we get older to make us look more sophisticated
But ultimately it's quite a nice trip to the brewery.
Like you get to see the machines work like rollercoaster
& to drink like freeflow of it.
....
I need to visit the dentist soon.
The $100 comes in handy.
LOL
....
I feel so incompetent today.
Not good enough.
I need far more discipline.
To reach where I know I can be.
Sigh.
How can people be so complacent?

No comments:

Post a Comment