Monday, April 4, 2011

Drive Drove Driving Driven


Call me the poor kid.

Cause right now I don't like the idea of being staying in a car and being driven here and there.

I know, ppl will sure say good life what why not

But I don't like it.

Guess I'm used to public transport for the past 20 yrs.

I don't rely on cabs much either.

So I'm absolutely fine with bus & MRT ride.

I mean come on, it's inconvenient right if heading diff areas.

But you still gotta act nice and offer a ride.

While the driver is driving, I got nothing to do.

I can just sit there admire the roads.

Must still maintain small talks while on bus I can just like listen to poddy and do some ppl watch.

& you can't fault for being late

Cause the driver is someone you know.

See, parking takes a long time also.

You gotta be patient and not run off.

....


& no I dont like to kao guan xi

No comments:

Post a Comment