Thursday, April 7, 2011


& now I'm pissed ttm



Story goes:

1. C asked for trades for my either 2 items for her 2 items. ( May I specific my both items are from lollyrouge)

2. I find it weird as normally ppl usu give you the website instead of specific item

3. So I ask for the other item picture as she only provided 1 picture

4. & So I'm interested in her BN missypixie shelly ( which in her case didnt mention whether it's BN or what)

5. Then C finds my picture too small and request for more photo cause she can't decide ( Hello, it's blogshop photos alr what you want)

6. & so I emailed her my photos (3MB each okay) & mention that 1 of my dress was torn at the side but was mended & not visible cause I myself can't rmb where it is.

7. Then she say she'll pass cause it's mended! Not like I'm selling you torn dresses pls (hello, trade is a mutual thing.)

8. So I kindly replied her asking if she wants to have a look at the mend(while im looking for it)

9. Let me quote word by word:


nope its okaay! cos my shelly is new, so i rather trade it with new stuff! ya sorry again!


You in the 1st place alr know my dress isn't BN

Cause I wrote Preloved ( Hi darling which part of preloved does it mention BN?)


I just fb-ed check you.

Thanks nbs girl. I'll look out for you if I ever get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment