Wednesday, February 24, 2010

1 shade darker.
I'm a little too tanned.
LOL.
It's kinda amazing how dark I can go man.
Am looking at the skin Von Luschan's Chromatic Scale.
I think I fare a 16-17
...
Am feeling so lazy right now.
Want to nap but weather's too hot!
Maybe I should start packing my stuff.
LOL
...
PS I was listening to radio this morning & they said a person's happiest age is 74.
What if I didn't make it then? LOL
& from 20-35 we're not going to be happy.
OMG.
...
Have not been watching movies.
Wanna watch Percy Jackson, Bright Star
(Ho yeah, SIA inflight for next month has new moon,2012 etc to watch. LOL)
Intention : watch movie
Things to do: find someone, check timing check place, buy tickets.
See so troublesome.
Major SIGH.
PS The 100 girls from the wardrobe thingy soo hot! All so gorgeous + a great wardrobe
HEHHE

No comments:

Post a Comment