Friday, February 5, 2010

The problem is
I'm kind of mad right now
I don't like people to take advantage
Look at how many people is selling that YSL tote on livejournal
& the Agnes B mini tote ( Alright given that there're only 10 pieces selling here - therefore excused)
...
Anw am anticipating that the new Agnes B AB tote is going to have another round of this happening again.
I have no idea why people suddenly are all buying these magazines (prolly due to cozycot)
Boooo.
Cause when I started this "hobby" thing, I never experience this kinda of thing.
Look at now.
Meow Im bloody unhappy.
So many people carrying that YSL tote & marc jacobs one
So not exclusive anymore.
...
Another point I have this thing to say about Cher.
Yes, I'm an avid fan of them so believe me, Cher is a japanese brand not a bloody pasar malam brand.
An authentic Cher bag in cream colour is sold in Japan's Cher store where you need to purchase > SGD $100 in the store and get the bag for $20plus if I'm not wrong.
Cher bag doesnt come in bagpack and doesnt have a zip.
Those in colours are for different seasons or collaboration btw magazines.
SOOO, pls stop buying at unknown places and spoil the image of Cher. TYVM
Cher is pronounce kinda like as "sheer" with a C and not teacher that cher.
TSK.
...
Last one to talk about it's Kitson.
I spot fake bags around FEP already.
Kitson is a brand selling in US and Japan
The one in US is patronised by celebrities which is why it's getting popular
I'm lusting for that too where 1 is about $60+ in SGD.
It's also cotton in material which is why there're so many imitations around.
Final word of advice: Pls don't buy fakes. Being exposed is embarrassing.
PS if you have no idea what I'm talking about, pls visit Kinokuniya Japanese sector where all the magazines are giving away freebies

No comments:

Post a Comment