Thursday, February 11, 2010

IN NEED OF FOOD BINGE
all messed up.
I'm freaking annoyed and grumpy ONCE again.
FML.
I hate the situation I'm in right now.
..
Food food.
Tomorrow I'm going to make sushi. :D
During exams, I'm going to explore QPS area hawker centre.
Die die want to drink the soup and chicken rice.
Oh yea the popiah.
That time when we were doing thinkquest (in old primary school days), I think I ate it once.
OOPS.
How many years ago is that.
Speaking of which, I want laksa with egg.
If u know what I meant.
I want laksa with egg minus prawn minus cockles plus char siew
how cool is that. LOL
Anw I'm very upset cause AV is going under renovation.
Intending to ask me to survive of breathing air sia.
I'm going to miss my gong bao ji ding rice + shui jing bao + peach milkshake + boneless chicken rice + bak chor mee in mee tai bak
Oh yes, currently craving for GOOD ( i mean honestly good) chicken rice with tau pok
I'm looking forward to my reunion dinner :D
yes, there'll be soup cooked by charcoal.
Awesome flavour there.
...
Oh dear, I forget to mention about cute tasty Cinammon rolls.
ROAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment