Saturday, February 20, 2010

Matching sequins

Yay am happy.
Sold away stuff today.
GOGOGO
May sales boost.
I love bukit batok people. You people are so kind (L) (L)
...

Explored Balestier Rd today.
I swear every few steps I take, I saw something I wanna eat.
My Boon Tong Kee, Rochor Beancurd, some random ba ku teh etc.
Still got Scissors cut curry rice. LOL
Heaven heaven.
....

I had Teochew porridge today
I like :D
Yum yum, had my first tapioca porridge. HEHE
...

Anw I converted.
Converted to a Partyworld fan.
Pardon my poor eyesight. I need bigger screens la.
Kbox one too small
LOL
...

I must religiously read my law notes like how much I love my magazines.
Bai people.
Anw I had a nightmare the other day.
About how I ran to chase a bus but yet everyone boarded it
except me cause I fell down.
SIGH. Even clumsy in my dream.
PS Straits Times' Urban today also talked about the mooks people are snatching.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment