Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Awesome OPI nail polish :D
Way long overdue photos for grab.
Check out my lousy/arty farty camera. So blur
....

CNY CNY :D

Purple/Yellow/Blue/White
Sequence of my clothes until tomorrow.
AHHAHA I think I got enough clothes to last me till 15th.
Anw I didn't won TOTO
There goes my helicopter.
HAHAHAH
...
This year the cousins went to sing K on the first day.
AHAHAH
While the old people stayed and mj-ed
My poor ahma ):
Anw I got this question after receiving 1 angbao : Is tweety a girl or a guy?
(I wiki-ed it: It's a boy!)
...
Day 2 starts with buffet lunch at Aunt's place.
Discover alot of things about my cousins.
Horror horror
....
Today went to watch Valentine's Day
i love the little boy Edison
SO CUTE SO CUTE.
:D:D
Bought Daddy sudoku puzzles and guess what?
He's now doing and doing and ignoring mommy.
LOL
....
I didn't know people start asking if you're attached at the age of 19.
Hello, what's wrong with the world?
It's not my fault, blame the Singaporean guys.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment