Wednesday, April 7, 2010


ANGSTY & UNHAPPY MUCH



people who dont have the courtesy to reply to my text when I text pls REPLY & don't pick up my calls are plain RUDE.

Like hello, I waste my time & 5 cents to draft the msg then input your no. manually waiting for a YES/NO answer then you just IGNORE ME.


......
You feel unappreciated when you take the effort to tag the photo for someone and they untag the photo only.
such a emo nemo.
must be all the stress GDD is giving me.
Hope everything goes well & no one else is giving me any trouble.
...


Saw this woman who is freaking skinny at the pool today
She makes me feel hungry like she nv eat anything.
I feel so healthy just by seeing her.
10 laps on friday! Jiayou :D


PS Mentoring/Class BBQ/Sec Sch Gathering all on sat.
I can disappear from the surface of the earth already.
Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment