Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ROT IN MONDAY



Was looking tattoos just now.

realised that alot of people got their inspirations from people,childhood memories and books.

I saw alot of disney characters.

HEHEHE.

Paperplanes are a hit recently uh.lol

.....


money is making my head dizzy

If I'm going shanghai that equals to $1.5k + spending+ passport = abt $2k

WOAH I'm spending so much on travelling considering previous bkk + tw

& bloody hell the last time I read Straits Times they did mentioned about the increase in air tickets for SIA.


So i predict myself to say hello to lunchboxes

No fruit juice for lunch breaks

No snacking

& stop eating so much mei ying!

& most importantly, NO SHOPPING


Oh yeah who wanna set up store in flea in may

find me find me!


No comments:

Post a Comment