Tuesday, April 27, 2010

saw it from Enna's tumblr .
EXTREME MEGA SADNESS


Ultimate bad day ):
Woke up and had a bill waiting for me that is 80 bucks this month
BIG SIGH
shit you all those ppl who dont pick up my calls/texts from mentoring
....

My parcel is confirmed double chop lost
2 weeks already
my poor dress in the sea of mails.
....
then on my way back, this guy on the bus asked ph & i for help
Poor guy. He's hyperactive & he can't speak properly
he's on bus 14 and trying to get his way home to sengkang
OMG i feel so sad
....
oh yesss & my tut got so many problems.
To think it got printed out without errors
....
& papi got summon from the traffic police
Sad much
....
&& my eyecandy from N years ago got attached
i feel for u too chua ):
Maybe I shall runaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment