Tuesday, April 13, 2010

NURSING MY TOPSHOP PAIN
Very sad, I combed 7 out of 8 topshop-s in Singapore today
Just for the dress that I've been lusting for.
It's now half price but oos/ooc
So upset.
I think I now more pro than their sales asst in telling you topshop locations LOL
Oh the happier side, I meet 2 people today :D
Met up with Enna first, then N for dinner
Ate ice cream thrice today
OMG feel fat feel fat
......
I felt slightly poorer.
@ MAMA-S control my spending
I bought 2 dresses, contemplating 1 necklace. HOW HOW HOW ): ?

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. "
saw it from my friend's facebook status. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment