Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hazelnut Milk Tea :D
PRETTY UGLY
Feeling-insecure days.
Suddenly your skin is bad, your eyes look weird, your nose looks huge, your lips too thick, your skin soo dark, your height too short & your body too skinny.
OMG
Maybe after eating more I feel better.
I know I'm looking more and more tiny.
But dont worry I ain't dieting or what.
Healthy!
....
IP MAN 2 I wanna watch that!
But I gotta watch IP MAN 1 first la.
.....
Anw was at flea today again
I want to go sell my clothes seems so fun
It's the most family friendly one you know I have ever visited.
So cute. lol
...
Wanna go walk the Helix
Who wanna go with me?
Meow
...
I like watching tv with momma
Was watching star awards with her.
LOL
It's like our bonding session.
That reminds me something - Momma's day is coming.
Shit man.

No comments:

Post a Comment