Saturday, January 15, 2011




Black friday (wahlau even got cheated that it's not)


The bloody curse

Okay I'm super annoyed now

Partly because of me wanting to sleep




anw here goes the story of the unfortunate me wanting to go alter a dress

went far east - $12 have to wait 1 wk

( perhaps I should indicate that currently I'm setting like $10/wk for meals only in order to make it to jp/macau/cruise for hols)

heart pain ttm

The auntie better do a good job else I swear I'm gonna make a scene there





Guess what?

YL just texted me that the ppl are going to alter dress at some boonkeng auntie place

man seriously.

Im extremely mad at myself


...

finally apply for my passport after like 148908 shots of photos

thanks to my crew above.

Okay im still unhappy

super mad at myself

ji dan gao


world piss

im off to bed

may it be a day of non-word abuse day tmr

No comments:

Post a Comment