Monday, January 17, 2011

House Rules

"So much time is spent with people superficially.
You remember all the fun you had but nothing specific. "

"I love you, and when you love someone, you do things for them without complaining about it."

"Nobody looks into the face of a newborn son and imagines all the things that will go wrong in his life.
Instead, you see nothing but possibility."

I like these bits plus the one with the cat person.
After reading this book, I wonder maybe I do have some of the symptoms of Autism too.
No kidding esp when I don't interact like little children when I'm young
My teacher always gave me B+ or C for the social skills part
Plus I do line my toys end to end.
Oh boy.
and I like routines too.

.....
Speaking of animals, I genuinely think that I'm quite a cat person despite me liking dogs.
Cat person like to be left alone, is independent.
My momma was describing me the other day as hornet
Hmm, gives me some ideas.

.....

I wanted to be there for everyone but not everyone will be there for you isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment