Friday, January 21, 2011

Infantile love follows the principle: "I love because I am loved."
Mature love follows the principle: "I am loved because I love."
Immature love says: "I love you because I need you."
Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."
- Erich Fromm
hello, greetings
I'm gonna hit the sack soon.
anw i was doing a little thinking session while i'm on the bus
hahah while avoiding to flare up with the old man sitting beside me who stink like mad
I'm serious, think rubber tyres + odd urine smell together
I swear I almost died.
& it diffused cause I think I smelt like him after reaching home
SIGH.
.....
anw I was thinking my taste in men changed
wells, I still like intelligent men
but if he's grows some moustache
I'm sold.
cause I was telling excitedly to swensyi how I find tender huang so cute
ok bye.
& enna i finally saw your comment.
Now got new horocscope not accurate anymore ):

No comments:

Post a Comment