Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fashion & Singaporean men
I hate to say this
But singaporean men fail quite badly in fashion
Look at the queue growing at Ion's fred perry & Topman today
So brand-conscious and trying so hard to be in fashion
Look, I don't mean to offend but at the end of the day:
It'll still be polo tee shirt/checkered shirt + berms/rolled up jeans + vans sneakers/loafers
How BORING
Honestly, it's gonna be spring summer already
Do better pls.
.....
& Sour Sally @ Wisma is quite horrible in service
It's not like I didn't give another chance
Taste is not bad though I like the mochi
Look
First time I went, wisma suffered from electrical shortage
Was deciding real hard when I was about to order, the person said: so sorry our machine can't work
So why you didn't you indicate earlier?
Waste of my time.
....
Second time (which is today) the girl at cashier asked for my order
When I was saying what I wanted, she isn't listening at all
She looked apologetic and double confirmed my order
But look, if everyone is supposed to double order why not get a automated order machine then
How annoying
Failed service.
No more chance just like the bloody dessert place at sunset way
That refuses to let me look at the menu just because the restaurant is full on xmas eve
....
Therefore, I must succeed so that I can demand
so that I'm given priority
so that someone gives a damn about what I want
Alright good night bai

No comments:

Post a Comment