Thursday, January 27, 2011

ultra big pineapples tarts that is (Y) - Le cafe
credits to insing

Death, love and everything else

Recently, I don't understand the ideas of both death and love
Maybe I should start with death
Does staying in the world for a longer time equate to being pure lucky (more careful in another way) or perhaps a guaranteed better time?
How abt the person died young but had a fabulous life?
We can never predict.
That makes you on a guessing game to how long you can live.
Which is what we fear.
& love, why did love changes a person?
Or I should say there're many sides of a person in the first place that we didn't realised.
Maybe we just dealed with one side of it which is why we have no idea.
What happened if the other side is bad?
Does this changes the form of love?
But shouldn't love be pure and untainted in the first place.

Ending off a quote from jaime teo:

"It struck me then that I would not be able to protect my girl from many things in this world, starting from playground bullies. I realized that I wouldn’t be able to protect her from the hurt of rejection or heartache as she grows. I realized too that I wouldn’t be to protect her from the pain of failures or disappointments.

The only solution that came to me upon reflection later, was that we can only help to buid her self esteem so that she is better equipped to handle life. After that, we can only pray for the best.
I made a mental note that day to cherish all the more, the times when she would only need Mommy and Daddy for affirmation and love because it wouldn’t be long before her world would get bigger. "

No comments:

Post a Comment